Locomotive A250 (ex M41) was manufactured in 1982 by Ganz-MÁVAG for Greek railways. Powered by a 1300kW engine with diesel-hydraulic transmission. M41 locomotives are used on all types of trains on non-electrified lines.
The model M41 is equipped with a flywheel motor, controllable headlights and Plux22 interface. accessories included.
Model equipped with ESU LokSound v5 for
– Fine motor control down to a crawl
– White marker lights according to the direction of travel
– Individually controlled red taillights
– Beam light
– Cab lights
– Heavy load simulation
– Brake function
– HiFi Sounds
– Greek sounds and announcements
– Digital coupler at both ends
3rail conversion and digital coupling installation done at eRail Lab.
For more details and information please read our article (in Greek) on erail-Times: https://erail-times.gr/ganz-mavag-a-250-sta-chromata-tou-ose-apo-tin-mtv/