OBB Robel track motor car 54.22 with movable crane, functional model for 2 rail version
– Patented drive technology which is adjusted to the flat construction.
– Offers stable driving characteristics.
– Digital motor-driven crane which rotates to left and right side.
– The crane arm elevates from cargo area and can move down beside the tracks.
– With electrical drive unit, directional headlights (3 white headlights) resp. red tail lights, yellow warning light and white cab lighting. Integrated sound module generating various operating sounds. Pivoting coupler pockets as per NEM 362 at both ends. Load compensation in running mode (digital). Prototypical maximum
speed even in analogue mode due to automatic adaptation to excessive supply voltage. Supporting RailCom datagram command confirmations, CV content, address broadcast. With close-coupling kinematics and attached coupler.