Steam locomotive “CYBELE” (Bavarian D VI) of the Royal Bavarian State Railways.
■ Replica of the Stephenson control fitted externally
■ Model with many extra applied plug-in parts
■ Authentic paintwork with fine decorative stripes
■ Digitally switchable sound functions
The class D VI locomotives were B n2t wet steam locomotives of the Bavarian State Railway. Maffei delivered the first thirty locomotives from 1880 to 1883. Krauss delivered twenty-three more until 1894. For the first time in Bavarian locomotives history, the K.Bay.Sts.B. used circulation plates and air suction brakes of the type Hardy in these locomotives. The first forty-four locomotives had no side water tanks. The water was stored in a frame water tank, the coal in the driver’s cab. The K.Bay.Sts.B. procured the locomotives to use them on flatter local railway lines.